Why You'll Love It
Sky Villa Two Bedroom
For a lavish, one-of-a-kind Las Vegas experience, we encourage you to stay in one of our newest and most luxurious accommodations, the Sky Villas, which can be found on the 20th floor of the Tropicana Las Vegas hotel.
Upon entering the suite, you will be greeted by elegant floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views of the Strip of Las Vegas. All of the furnishings are custom – fashioned from premium materials such as white lacquered panels and Honey Birdseye and Anigre Lacewood highlighted with gold leaf – providing a warmth and exquisiteness that cannot be found elsewhere in Las Vegas. The space is accented with original abstract artwork and bold colors, and then softened with cove lighting for an atmosphere that is soothing.
In the spacious living room, you will find an assortment of large decorative cocktail tables, club chairs and a sofa, in addition to a marble-top wet bar with a marble sink, sub-zero refrigerator and icemaker. There is also a 70-inch LED HDTV and a separate bar – also made of marble – with seating for four. As a luxurious encore, the dining room features a 72-inch round marble-top dining table with polished chrome legs and six Ostrich leather chairs.
If you would like to pamper yourself with an in-suite massage or spa treatment, you can do so in your own private massage room that comes complete with a TV and a floor-to-ceiling backlit mirrored wall. We should also mention that there is a separate masseur’s entrance from the hallway to ensure your utmost privacy.
The master bedroom of our Sky Villas is truly a remarkable sight with a king-sized gold leaf headboard boldly presenting the Euro Top Serta Perfect Sleeper bed that is wrapped in 300-thread-count linens. There are also his-and-her walk-in closets with built-in cabinets. The master bathroom features two walk-in steam showers with LED showerheads to indicate the temperature, as well as his-and-her private water closets, LED backlit mirrors, and his-and-her marble-top washstands with a separate makeup area. Then there is the spacious whirlpool spa. This lavish whirlpool tub, which seats two, is wrapped in marble mosaic and includes LED lights, a massage function and a computer control panel.
Other highlights of these Las Vegas luxury suites include a custom-built Anigre desk and Ostrich leatherette chair, a second bedroom and en suite, as well as a guest powder room in the living room.
Lastly, our Tropicana Las Vegas Sky Villas have the most recent audio-visual technology. Through our state-of-the-art Creston Control System, you will have intuitive control of lighting, window coverings, temperature, TV and music via touch-screen keypads in each room of our Sky Villa Las Vegas penthouse suites.
Exclusive Sky Villa 2 Bedroom Features
- Gold leaf headboard in master bedroom
- Walk-in his-and-her master closets with built-in cabinets
- Master bath with marble tile and mosaics
- Master his-and-her steam walk-in showers with LED showerheads
- Master his-and-her washstands with marble countertops and separate makeup area
- Master his-and-her private water closets, including a bidet
- Master whirlpool tub for two with LED lights, a computer control panel, TV and water filler from the ceiling
- Master LED backlit mirrors
- Additional bedroom with Anigre Lacewood lacquered headboard
- Additional bathroom with his-and-her washstands marble countertops and LED backlit mirrors
- Guest closet
- Guest powder room
- Custom furnishings and case goods
- 70” LED HDTVs
- Custom-built desk
- Dining area with 72” marble table and seating for six
- Lounge area with a sofa, club chairs and decorative cocktail tables
- Wet bar with marble top and marble sink with seating for four
- Sub-zero refrigerator and icemaker
Included in every room
- Euro Top Serta mattresses
- LED HDTVs
- 300-thread-count linens
- Custom furnishings
- White plantation shutters
- Original artwork from an acclaimed Latin artist
- Wireless Internet
- Oversized workspace desk
- Electronic in-room safe with room for a 17" laptop