Tropicana Race & Sports BookLas Vegas Race Betting and Sports Betting
Race and sports betting is a very popular pass-time activity in Las Vegas. If you’ve never done it before, you should know that not all race and sports books are created equal. While some are just a cozy seat to sit in and watch a few big screen TVs after you place a bet, this is not the case for the sports book inside the Tropicana Las Vegas casino. Our state-of-the-art race and sports book is operated by industry leader Cantor Gaming®, which means that our book features some of the most technologically advanced wagering on the Strip.
Let’s start with the basics. The Tropicana sports book has 62 personal betting stations – all with plush, oversized chairs that provide the ultimate in comfort. These are placed in front of screens that range from 103-206 inches and are powered by six high-def projectors, which offer betters the ability to watch up to 25 different sporting events at the same time.
At our sports book, we offer more than just straight bets, parlays, teasers, futures, pari-mutual horse and greyhound wagering. We also offer the highly acclaimed In-Running™, which allows wagers to be placed on a game or event while it is in progress! For example, during a football game you can bet on whether or not a team will make a first down when they have the ball, or you can wager on total points, point spreads and money lines as they change throughout the game. While we don’t offer In-Running™ for every game, it is available on many games and is also available as part of the Cantor Mobile Sports™ betting application. To see if In-Running™ will be available for your game of choice, just talk to our race and sports book manager!
Cantor Mobile Sports™ App
We should also mention that we have a new app – The Cantor Mobile Sports™ app – that allows you to bet what you want, when you want, from anywhere in Nevada! Complete details about mobile sports wagering are available at the race and sports book, but here are the logistics to how it works:
- Sign up for the Trop Plus Players Club. If you are already a member of Trop Plus, our free casino rewards program, you can skip this step – just make sure that you have your Trop Plus card with you when you go to the sports book.
- Open up a sports account at the Tropicana race and sports book.
- Fill out the application. Your account number will be your Trop Plus Players Club card number and you will get to select your PIN.
- Deposit money for wagering. Debit and credit cards are now accepted to fund your account!
- Download the Cantor Mobile Sports™ app on any smartphone, tablet (available for both Android® and Apple® devices) or PC.
- Place your bets!
Hours of Operation
Our sports book opens by 9am Monday-Friday and at 7:30am on weekends during the football season, and generally closes after the last televised game.