Double Ball Roulette™ Tropicana Casino Games
If you enjoy traditional roulette but you’ve been looking for a version of this Las Vegas casino game that gives you more chances to win, payouts that are more frequent and enhanced participation, then we suggest that you try Double Ball Roulette™ in the Tropicana Las Vegas casino!
Much like classic roulette, the biggest difference lies in using two balls, the addition of a new red-black bet, higher outside bet payouts – especially the new Double Ball Jackpot™ wager earned by landing both balls on the same number – and a remote ball delivery system, which allows players to wirelessly control when the balls hit the wheel by simply pressing the Wireless Remote Button.
The objective of Double Ball Roulette™ is to correctly predict which slot on the roulette wheel that two balls will end up in when they come to a stop.
- A standard roulette wheel and layout is used.
- The croupier is responsible for taking bets and paying out winnings.
- Players can bet on a single number, column or row of numbers, red/black, black or red, odd or even, or 1-18 or 19-36, plus the Double Ball Jackpot™, which pays out 1200 to 1.
- To bet, the player’s chips are placed on the betting layout.
- The croupier gives the Wireless Remote Button to the player with the highest wager or in player order and instructs the player to shoot both balls into the wheel.
- The croupier will say, “No more bets,” and no more chips will be allowed to be placed.
- When the two balls stop on a number or numbers, the game is over and all wagers are settled.
In Double Ball Roulette™, there are two main groups of bets available – Inside Bets and Outside Bets.
are made within the main group of squares and pays are made on each ball (two balls paid)
and feature the following varieties:
- Red/Red, Black/Black: If a chip is placed in a red or black box and both balls land in a box that corresponds to the color selected, the player wins 3 to 1.
- Red/Black: If a chip is placed in a red or black box and one of the balls lands in corresponding box color, the player wins 1 to1.
- Odds/Evens: If a chip is placed in the Evens box and both balls land on even numbers, the player wins 3 to1. Similarly, if a chip is placed in the Odds box and both balls land on odd numbers, the player wins 3 to 1.
- High/Low: If chips are placed in the Low box and both balls land on numbers 1-18, the player wins 3 to1. If chips are placed in the High box and both balls land on numbers 19-36, the player wins 3 to1.
- Double Ball Jackpot™ racetrack wager: Chips are placed on a separate racetrack betting area and if both balls land in the specific number picked, the player wins a 1200 to 1.
are made on the boxes outside the main group of squares; both balls are required to win these wagers
and are intended for betting on large groups of numbers. There are two varieties:
- Dozen Bet: Chips placed in one of three boxes found next to three long rows allows the player to bet on 12-number increments. “1st 12” (covers numbers 1-12), “2nd 12” (covers numbers 13-24) and “3rd 12” (covers numbers 25-36). If both balls land in these columns, the payout is 8 to 1.
- Column Bet: Chips placed in one of three boxes titled “Columns: ‘1st,’ ‘2nd’ and ‘3rd’” (located at the end of three long rows) will cover the groups of 12 numbers in each column. If both balls land in these columns, the payout is 8 to1.
Back to Las Vegas Casino Table Games