Resort FeeYour Key to Limitless Amenities
If this is your first time visiting Las Vegas, you should know that most hotels and casinos charge a daily resort fee that is in addition to the cost of the hotel rooms you have booked. While some resorts charge upwards of $29 per day, we offer guests a daily resort fee of just $25 plus taxes.
Why Do We Have a Resort Fee?
The simplest way to explain it is that when you book your room, you are paying to use the hotel room. The resort fee allows you to enjoy other parts of our resort and casino, and at a discounted rate from what non-hotel guests are charged to use the same amenities!
What You Get
Your resort fee includes the following benefits:
- In-room high-speed wireless Internet for up to three devices (additional devices will incur a $9.99 daily charge per device). To protect your personal information, we require re-authentication every 24 hours on our network.
- Use of the pools and whirlpool spas (seasonal)
- Daily fitness center access
- 30% off VIP tickets, $20 off Preferred tickets and $10 off General Admission for Raiding the Rock Vault
- 2-for-1 Preferred and VIP tickets to The New ILLUSIONS
- 2-for-1 tickets to Laugh Factory (excludes Fri-Sat)
- Free live entertainment in the Tropicana Lounge (select days)
- Buy-one, get-one-free signature cocktails, wine by the glass and craft beer in Biscayne® Lounge from 5-7pm daily
- Two complimentary bottles of water in-room per stay
- Free incoming faxes
- Free outgoing faxes
- Free photocopies
- Free printing of boarding pass
- Free valet and self-parking
- Free local calls
- Free 800 toll-free calls