Tropicana Las Vegas proudly offers our guests the widest variety of nonstop casino gaming excitement. It's fun, it's entertainment - it is, after all, a game. However, we recognize that for some individuals the casino experience can become a problem. And we take that problem seriously. Tropicana Las Vegas is strongly committed to promoting responsible gaming in our casino and throughout our entire community by providing information, access to resources and assistance to those who seek help.
Our Commitment to Customers & Responsible Gaming:
- To post and provide the general public with information addressing the subject of responsible gaming. This information including written materials and contact information for the 24-hour Problem Gambling Helpline (800-522-4700) is conveniently posted around Tropicana Las Vegas gaming, cage and cash dispensing areas.
- To continually review our credit policies & procedures.
- To maintain a program that allows patrons to self-limit their access to the issuance of credit, check cashing and direct marketing offers.
- To provide ongoing education to our staff members for recognizing and understanding the nature and symptoms of problem gambling behaviors. Staff members are further encouraged to assist patrons in obtaining information about problem gambling programs.
- To actively participate in local, state and national programs and/or organizations dealing with responsible gambling.
- Gamble with your head. Gamble responsibly.
The Warning Signs of Problem Gambling:
- Gambling to escape everyday problems and worries.
- Gambling to get money to resolve financial problems.
- Borrowing money to gamble or to cover gambling debts.
- Selling personal possessions to gamble or to cover gambling debts.
- Inability to stop gambling regardless of win or loss levels.
- Gambling until you've lost your last dollar.
- Neglecting your job, family and self because of gambling.
- An unhappy home life because of gambling.
- Reluctance to use "gambling money" for necessary household expenses.
- Feelings of hopelessness, depression or suicidal thoughts because of gambling.
Source: Gamblers Anonymous
Tropicana Las Vegas encourages responsible gaming. For help and information, please call 800.522.4700.