Reopening UpdatesAll the information you need about the reopening of Tropicana Las Vegas®. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
Statement by mike thoma, assistant general manager, on the reopening of tropicana las vegas®
“While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Nevada Gaming Control Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase II reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor to no more than 50% of the maximum occupancy.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Gaming machines will be configured to meet social distancing requirements.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended per state guidelines.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will include Starbucks, Trago Lounge, Trop & Go, and Red Lotus.
- Valet will be closed at this time.
- The spa (limited offerings) and the pool will be open.
- We are currently taking hotel reservations and our call center is open 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. PDT daily.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo temperature checks prior to their shift.
- Based on the mandate by Nevada Governor, Steve Sisolak, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, Tropicana Las Vegas will be requiring all persons in public areas to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard, they will be asked to leave the property.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations are installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the property.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times.