Why You'll Love It
About Villa One
When designing the Tropicana Villa One, our intention was to create an ambiance that would be conducive to socializing and relaxing. Since these are opposites, we blended contrary elements – modern forms and shapes with natural, pure elements – to form a spectacular Las Vegas bungalow that is both functional and distinctive. One of the most spectacular features of our mega villa is the private balcony. This secluded space allows you to enjoy dining and lounge areas – whether entertaining guests or by yourself – with spectacular views overlooking the lush gardens of the Tropicana pool area and your own private lawn.
To connect the natural outdoor to the indoor living space, stylish sandstone tiles extend from the living room to the bedroom. Hand-knotted, custom-designed area rugs made of Banana Wool are strategically placed to bring a warmth and natural beauty to the space. There are also furnishings made from the finest of materials such as white lacquered panels and Anigre Lacewood, as well as original bold-colored artwork to strike through the natural tones and accentuate this sophisticated pool suite.
In the living room, features such as decorative cocktail tables, a contemporary sofa and chairs that are perfect for lounging will welcome you. There is a marble bar that allows for indoor dining as well as a marble-top wet bar, which is great for preparing your favorite cocktail on a hot Las Vegas day or entertaining guests and mixing a few.
The master bedroom of Villa One is a residential-style tropical retreat, from the luxurious king-sized bed; a Euro Top Serta Perfect Sleeper mattress wrapped in crisp 300-thread-count linens – to the walk-in closet with built-in cabinets, custom décor and innovative artwork. The master bathroom includes marble tile and mosaics, his-and-her washstands with marble counters, LED backlit mirrors, and a walk-in steam and double shower.
Other highlights of this Las Vegas luxury suite include a gym/massage room with a TV overlooking the private deck, a second bedroom and en suite, as well as a guest powder room in the living room.
Lastly, our Las Vegas bungalow mega suite has the most up-to-date audio-visual technology. You will be able to control temperatures of rooms, window coverings, lighting, music and TV via Creston Control System touch-screen keypads in each room of Villa One.
Call our reservations center for pricing and availability — 1-888-381-8767.
Exclusive Villa One features
- Private balcony and lawn overlooking the Tropicana pool area
- Outdoor dining and lounge seating areas
- Master bedroom with Anigre Lacewood lacquered headboard
- Master walk-in closet with built-in cabinets
- Master bath with marble mosaic tiles
- Master steam and double shower
- Master his-and-her washstands with marble countertops
- Master LED backlit mirrors
- Additional bedroom with Anigre Lacewood lacquered headboard
- Additional bathroom with marble tile and mosaics
- Additional bathroom with his-and-her washstands, marble countertops and LED backlit mirrors
- Guest powder room
- 60” LED HDTV
- Living room with a sofa, club chairs and decorative cocktail tables
- Marble bar for indoor dining
- Wet bar with marble top, marble sink and LED backlit mirror
- Sub-zero refrigerator
- Private gym/massage room with LED TV overlooking the private deck
- Intuitive control keypads for window coverings, lights, temperature, music and TV
Included in every room
- Euro Top Serta mattresses
- LED HDTVs
- 300-thread-count linens
- Custom furnishings
- White plantation shutters
- Original artwork from an acclaimed Latin artist
- Wireless Internet
- Oversized workspace desk
- Electronic in-room safe with room for a 17" laptop